Friday, February 17, 2006

What Happened to Spring?

I have to admit that I was a little lazy last week in my running. I was so busy getting ready for my boyfriend's birthday party that I skipped a few of my training days. So, I thought it would be a good idea to log a few extra miles this week. So, even though today is supposed to be a day off, I ran 2 miles. I decided that it was too cold to get all bundled up just to go out for 25 minutes. So, I ran on my treadmill and watched the beginning of Can't Buy Me Love. Anyone remember that movie? It used to be one of my favorites. I am seriously going to have to consider expanding my DVD collection if I am going to continue to run on my treadmill at this rate. I'm starting to memorize the lines to all the movies I own! I hope that everyone has a great weekend and keep your fingers crossed for the return of the warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment