Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My GPS Tracker Arrived!!!

Today's run was an uneventful 4 miles on the treadmill while I watched the first half of The Waterboy. Good thing I have seen the movie before because I'm not sure when I am going to finish it. Tomorrow is my day to train with my teammate and I am NOT doing my long run on the treadmill this week!

I am happy to report that my GPS distance tracker arrived today! I am going to see if I can figure out how to use it before tomorrow's run so I can try it out. Then the plan is use it on Thursday or Friday for my 9 mile long run.

I added my total mileage and weekly schedule to the sidebar. As I'm sure you will figure out, I don't exactly follow the schedule. I try really hard to complete the miles each week, but not always on the designated day. I was surprised to see how far I've ran when I totaled the distances up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment