Friday, September 15, 2006

Shameless Plug for Donations

Since I can't run, and I have to do something with myself, I am participating in The Light The Night Walk to fundraise for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The race is a 2 mile walk that will be held on September 24, 2006.

I am doing this because when I first got involved with TNT, my honored hero was this cutie, pictured here on his first day of high school!

And I feel in love with him and his family. I hate that he has been battling leukemia for the past 6 years, and that it has stolen away so much of his childhood. I want to do anything I can to help. His name is Matthew and you can read more about him here.

If anyone has some spare change burning a hole in their pocket and feel inclined to donate, you can do so here. **link removed**

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy running.

2 comments: