Thursday, January 11, 2007

Taking the Plunge

Well, I'm finally joining the ranks and switching to the new blogger.

I was holding off because I wasn't too crazy about some of the things I was experiencing when trying to comment on every else's blogs, but now that blogger is out of beta, I figure I'd have to switch eventually anyway.

So, here's to a new year on the new blogger.

And for those of you that have been wondering, Running Rabbit is not lost. She just changed her URL. I've updated the link on the side of my blog... just click and there she is...along with all of her colorful and descriptive posts.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "other" side!!! Way to join the majority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you all the sweetest bunch!!! Yes I did have to alter some things thanks to the cunt who lives with me! Fear not...I am here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on successfully switching! I held out as long as I could, too....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blogger is relaly no different than the old version. Still f's things up every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the changes.

    ReplyDelete