Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Warm Up in the Forecast!

This morning I made up my two miles from Sunday. It's not the same as 4 miles in a row, but what's a girl to do?

I'll have another chance to conquer that tomorrow, as the schedule once again calls for 4 miles. I think I'll make it as long as the blisters don't hold me back. I have 3 on one foot and 2 on the other. Why oh why did I ever stop running? I hate the blisters I always get for the first few weeks that I start back up. I miss my calluses!

In happier news, it is actually supposed to get to 51 degrees tomorrow!! Yippee!

It's supposed to rain all day, but I don't even care. I'm looking forward to my first run outside in months!!

5 comments:

  1. ever since i started lubing my feet with vaseline i haven't had a blister...and my feet don't smell no mo'. if you don't like vaseline, you can always use body glide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second MPA! At least that is what my friends say... (somehow I never ever get blisters - feel free to hate me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I use vasoline, or you might try some...oh jesus, what's it called? The stuff you...oh, yeah, body glide! It helps as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish it were 51 here! Someday... maybe in April!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the blisters. They are such boogars!

    ReplyDelete