Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Giving In

I have been resisting turning on the word verification for comments for over a year now. But, I just received 4 spam comments in less than 24 hours. So, I'm joining the masses and am giving in.

I hope it helps!

I have a new blogger question for all of you computer experts out there! In the old blogger, I was able to put a list of links in the side bar, but also include regular text that wasn't part of the link. For example, I had a list of my up coming races, each with a link to the race website, followed by the date of the race that was not part of the link - just regular text. I can't find a way to do this with the new blogger. Am I missing something? Please help!

I leave for the Bahamas late tonight! I can't wait. I'm hoping to return less stressed and ready to start training for my half marathon in May!

Happy Running!

6 comments:

  1. yep, there's a couple little nuances to work through.

    You can work with the code an change things with the sidebar.

    i thought one of the advantages to the new blogger was its ability to eliminate spam comments?

    Oh well,

    enjoy your vacation. See ya at the bayshore.15 weeks away

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't do for a little sun and fun. Enjoy the vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in the warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon voyage, I am so jealous!!!! Rest up and recharge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had lots of fun on your vacation!!

    Take care! =)

    ReplyDelete