Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weekly Workout Recap: 04/06/2020 - 04/12/2020

I'm still going strong with my workouts, but still no running was done. As soon as all of my spring races were switched to virtual races, I seem to have lost my running mojo. That combined with the fact that my calf still isn't feeling 100% yet has me turning my attention elsewhere for some exercise recently. But I will be back to running eventually - I do still have two virtual 5K's to run after all!

Here is this week's Recap...

Workouts:

Monday
Aaptive "Upper Body Flex" Arm Workout
1.5 miles walk with two of my dogs...



Tuesday
10 minute aerobic dance workout
10 mile bike ride (my farthest ride to date!)
75 Tricep Push-Ups

Here are some photos from the bike ride...







Wednesday
Jillian Michaels "Killer Arms & Back" Level 1 30 Minute Workout
25 Tricep Push-Ups

Thursday
1.5ish mile walk

Friday
3ish mile walk with one of my pups

Saturday
Yin Yoga

Sunday
3.5 mile hike

I met my parents for an Easter hike today.  Here are a handful of random photos from our adventure...








No comments:

Post a Comment