Sunday, April 19, 2020

Weekly Workout Recap: 04/13/2020 - 04/19/2020

I'm still going strong with my workouts, but I do feel like I need to start mixing it up a bit.  I've been doing the same arm and leg weight workouts recently, and need to take the time to find something different soon.  But in the mean time here is this week's Recap...

Workouts:

Monday
Arm Workout

Tuesday
3ish mile walk

Wednesday
Arm Workout

Thursday
10.72 bike ride

This was my longest bike ride yet, and it felt great!  I'm surprised by just how much I have been enjoying riding my bike.

Friday
Core/Back Workout

Saturday
Leg Workout

Sunday
4.25 mile walk

Just when I had finally decided that my calf was almost back to normal, it started flaring up halfway through this walk.  Grrrr!

A few photos from the walk...


Really pretty sunset!...



No comments:

Post a Comment