Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cruel & Unusual

One of my friends called me and asked if I wanted to play volleyball tonight, which sounds like fun, but means no time to run. So, I had to get up at the crack of dawn again this morning. So, I set my alarm for 6:00 am, and woke up to the DJ announcing that there were numerous school closings and delays. Great - now I'm really motivated to get out of bed. With that news, I immeditately decided that running outside was not an option. No twisted ankles or broken wrists for me, thank you! So, I ran 3 miles on the treadmill. It was actually rather painless this morning, I probably could have made it a few more miles, but I didn't have enough time and I'm not quite sure I can face settling my alarm in the 5 o'clock hour - isn't there a law against that? Something about cruel and unusual punishment? Fundraising: $25 donated - Thanks Lon!

No comments:

Post a Comment