Thursday, April 6, 2006

Look Out Chicago...

Here I come!

I got notice today that I got accepted as a mentor for the TNT fall season. That means that I will be training with the team to run the Chicago Marathon on October 22, 2006. Woo Hoo!!

It also means that the craziness is going to continue with trying to find the time to fit in training along with everything else. So, I think this is finally the reason I needed to quit my second job. I've been getting worn out by it for quite some time, but really didn't have a good reason to quit. Now, I know I am going to need the extra time for training. I feel like a weight has been lifted just making the decision!

I'm not raising funds this go round, opting instead to pay my own way. So, you don't have to duck for cover when you see me coming! I won't be asking you for any money, this time at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment