Friday, April 20, 2007

So Be It

I only made it 2 miles.

And that was 1.75 miles more than I wanted to go.

The bouncing was hurting the teeth and jaw.

Plus I was running without my beloved gum.

Splits:

The first I've actually timed since fall...

Mile 1 11:42
Mile 2 11:23

That's not too bad for me under normal circumstances, and while running I was feeling like a total slug and knew I was going a lot slower than I have been running. So, I'm actually pretty pleased considering.

There's no where to go but up.

6 comments:

  1. eek. dental pain is the worst! hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I'm impressed with the teeth pain and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get in a couple miles though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the run! I hope your teeth start to settle down - I really, really, really hate any dental work - it's just wrong. Fingers crossed for ya that it's all ok asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you did it and thats ALL that counts!!

    ReplyDelete