Sunday, November 5, 2023

A Hiking We Will Go

I did a little cross training today by way of an easy 2.3 mile hike at Lost Dutchman State Park. (Is it still cross training if I'm not actually training for anything?) I went with my parents and took two of my little goobers.

I can't actually remember the last time I went hiking, but it definitely was sometime during the pandemic. I've pretty much been in survival mode the past couple of years and I'm finally coming out of it. It feels really good for things to be returning to a new normal and to be resuming some of the activities I enjoy! It made me happy to be out in nature getting some exericise!

Here are a few photos from the hike:

And my Apple Watch workout info for the hike:
As I said, it was a leisurely hike so I didn't exactly work too hard. My dogs do pretty well with hiking but they definitely aren't speedy about it, so anytime they're along it's slow going.

No comments:

Post a Comment