Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Long Lost Friend

Two short hours from now, I will find myself some place else.

Some place I haven't been in a really loooooonnnnnngggggg time.

Some place where I will be spending an hour every Tuesday evening for the next 2 months.

And I will be doing something, umm... shall we say, different than what I'm used to,

and I'm a little nervous.

Because, well, what if...

what if...

I, oh I don't know... tie myself in knots and fall flat on my face?

Because that is entirely possible.

What is this new activity?, you ask.

Yoga.

And it's not like yoga and I are complete strangers. It's more like we're long lost friends.

And we will be reuniting after a long separation.

But the question remains... what if we no longer like each other?

It could end up being a very long 8 weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Oohhhh I can't wait to hear how you like it! I am really wanting to take a yoga class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great reunion! I have been wanting to take a yoga class for years, I have heard such good things about its benefits!

    Enjoy, I hope it's like riding a bike for you!

    ReplyDelete