Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Attention Scrapbook Fanatics

Today I meet a team member who's fundraising idea is right up my alley - Scrapbooking!! - and I wanted to help her get the word out. She is raffling off a scrapbooking getaway weekend. Please contact her if you are interested in buying a ticket. Here is her TNT website with the details: **link removed**

I ran 3 miles today with one of my teammates. Every time I run outside it surprises me that I end up too warm eventually. I will get dressed in all my layers and walk out the door and mumble to myself that I must be insane to be outside when it is so cold. And I'll start running and think I'm going to be a popsicle by the time I'm done, but it never fails.....by the time I get back to my house I'm drenched in sweat, have my jacket unzipped and my hat and gloves in my pocket. I keep expecting to find a temperature that is so cold that this doesn't happen, but so far I haven't found one. Guess I really shouldn't use the cold as an excuse, should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment