Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh No, Not Again!

For the past two mornings I have felt like I might be getting a cold again, but by evening I feel just fine. I have also felt a little short of breath and have been coughing the past few days. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that the sick bugs don't get me again! I don't want to get behind in my training. Not to mention that I've already been sick 4 times this winter. I'm hoping that it's just my allergies acting up with this crazy weather.

Today's run was a nice, slow, easy 3 miles on the treadmill while I watched the second half of My Best Friend's Wedding. I watched the first half during my run yesterday. That seems to be turning in to the routine - watching a movie over two training sessions. The only bad part is if the movie ends before I'm finished running on the second day. I didn't want to run too hard today, because tomorrow I am meeting one of my teammates to once again conquer that hilly course near the Y that I ran last week. So, wish me luck! Fundraising: $50 donated - Thanks Keith!

No comments:

Post a Comment