Wednesday, March 1, 2006

They Lied!!!

The weather people said that it was supposed to be 50 today. They lied, lied, lied!!! It was freezing out there today. I have to retract my statement from a few days ago regarding not finding a temp cold enough for me to stay fully covered. Today was it. I never took off my hat during today's run. It was just too darn cold. Lately, I have been trying to walk a little bit to loosen up before I start running, and I didn't even do that today. I was afraid I'd be too frozen to move if I didn't get running right away. Actually, my hands still feel a little cold and stiff as I type this and I was done with my run an hour ago. I had an epiphany while I was running........I actually like running into the wind. For some reason it makes me feel like I can breathe easier. When I turn around and the wind is at my back I start feeling like I am being smothered or something. Like all of a sudden there isn't enough air. I have been finding new muscles during my runs on this new course, as they are screaming at me to stop. I just keep telling myself that the hills are good for my training. And reminding myself that it is only once a week.

I added a link to the right that will take you to view the honored heros for TNT. My honored hero, Matthew, is the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment