Monday, March 6, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Thanks to the incredible generosity of all of my wonderful family and friends, I not only reached my fundraising goal, but far surpassed it. Which means that I can mail in my recommitment paperwork tomorrow with a weight lifted off my shoulders. It's official ~ I'm running in the Indianapolis half-marathon two months from today!

I once again want to say thank you to everyone who donated. So far, the amount donated totals $2050, and I'm still awaiting the total from yesterday's party. If you still would like to donate, it is not too late!! I will be accepting donations through April 17. My team's fundraising goal is $350,000, and we are still a long way from reaching that. Donations are still desperately needed, so please consider donating if you haven't already. You can donate online by clicking the link to the right or by mailing a check made out to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to my home address.

No comments:

Post a Comment