Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The good: I'm getting sick.

The bad: I'm getting sick.

The ugly: I'm getting sick.

Good because it explains why running has sucked so much.

Bad because.....well duh.

Ugly because when I get sick I don't sleep well. When I don't sleep well I turn into a huge horrible crab and no one can stand to be around me. So I fear that my friends and family will be fleeing my presence very soon. Not to return until I can successfully breathe through my nose again.

Why oh why does this always happen to me? Just when I get started again a sick bug has to slow me down.

The running gods hate me.

I fear it is punishment for past sins.

I must find a way to repent.

7 comments:

  1. Aww sweetheart...I hope you feel better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take care and feel better soon! At least now you know what was going on with your runs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it is just your body (in a different sense) adjusting to your running again! What am I talking about ... it's not like I am a doctor or anything! Rest up ... Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try sleeping in a semi-sitting position - not as comfy as the snuggle, but it helps keep your nose/head from stopping up.

    I'm glad there was a good reason for the crappy-feeling runs. You will be back to feeling good in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there R'girl. When I catch a cold in the middle of training I bounce back stonger that I was before I got sick.

    Rest up and come back roaring.

    Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you not resting? Rest up!

    ReplyDelete